Know the Danger of Mold Damage
If you have mold growing in your home, it needs to be removed without delay, otherwise it will grow and produce allergens, irritants and even toxic substances. When grown outdoors, minimal damage is done by mold. When it’s hiding in the confined spaces of your home such as dark and moist air ducts, the growth of mold can become a serious health issue. Inhaling or even touching mold spores can cause an allergic reaction. When exposed to mold, people can experience everything from colds and skin rashes to asthma attacks. It is vital that you get all mold removed from your property as soon as possible. You can rely on Pinnacle Claim Services of Melbourne FL, Inc. to ensure you, your family and your property is protected from all the risks caused by mold.
The Dos & Don’ts
If you see mold growing anywhere in your home, it is essential that you call a professional mold damage team to clean up your residence before it causes a risk to your structure or more importantly, your health.
- Don’t use fans
- Don’t try to wipe it or kill it
- Don’t spray bleach on it
- Don’t rely on varnish
- Don’t try to cover it up with paint
- Don’t assume that you are immune to it
Get A Free Estimate
Pinnacle Claim Services of Melbourne FL, Inc. understands you have options when it comes to hiring a public adjuster which is why we offer all of our new callers a FREE in home estimate. Call us and join the long list of satisfied customers we have served time and time again!